Visitor Behavior Policy
Pandemic Visitor Behavior Policy Addendum
In order to keep staff and the public safe:
- Don’t come to the library if you feel sick or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Wash or sanitize hands upon entering the building.
- Face coverings are required for staff and visitor safety (and per Governor’s order). Persons unable to wear a mask may call and make special arrangements.
- Limit of 8 visitors total inside the building based on sq. footage. Those who do not wear a face covering will be offered curbside service, subject to availability of staff.
- Maintain 6 feet physical distance in all areas of the library.
- No food or drink, including closed containers.
- Visitors are asked to limit their time in the library to 30 minutes.
- Visitors are discouraged from handling materials in the library that they are not borrowing. Items handled must be placed in a quarantine table for 72 hours.
- Visitors are encouraged to limit the number of people they bring into the library,
- Children must be under control at all times. Children who are too young to follow Covid-19 procedures should be within arm distance away from their caregiver.
- Follow library safety procedures and instructions and the Visitor Behavior Policy.
While we are following the state reopening safety guidelines, visitors should be aware that there is some risk inherent in using shared spaces with shared materials. We cannot guarantee a perfectly safe space.
Reviewed by Library Advisory Board 6/16/2020